Tuesday, July 22, 2008

sigh. my bruise has not recovered yet. the pus is still flowing.
nick neo says he kena injured there be4 also and took 1 week to recover fully.
but he says mine was more yan zhong than his.
sheryl also kena be4. hers took 1 month to recover and there's a scar.
ohya, joslyn also felled and injured her knee too.
she fell into the drain. poor thing uh.
yesterday when i reached school, meixuan told me that joslyn also got a 'bandage' at her knee there, and i saw. mine's at the right knee. her's at the left knee.
my left knee also kena but not so serious than my right knee 1.
i wonder how long will mine take to recover.
well, school is forever boring for me.
doze off in chem and english lesson today. was really really very tired.
ss lesson, first time sit beside ebel lam because we have to sit in our project group. i didnt know she's that childish :/
i was busying doing my english hmk and she had nothing better to do and so started digging my pencilbox. she saw 2 toy keychains and played with it. i didnt know she's that lame though. seriously.
oh yeah, and there wasnt netball training today or i'll have to reach home very late again.
i guess is because the lower secondaries having elearning day today.
after school, went to j8 with esther and yesin to buy things.
on the way home, there was a delay in the train.
dont know what happened. the train stopped for very long and started moving like 5metres? and then stopped again. i think the delay took like 20mins.
and it cause me to miss the 4.05pm shuttle bus back home and have to wait for the 4.45pm 1 because the shuttle bus uncle have a break at 4.25pm.
nothing to blog already. shall stop here.
something made me really damn pissed. i mean really pissed which can makes me go moody.
i guess meixuan knows what is it.
grr. shall not talk about it already.